Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas is only 34 sleeps away......Don't delay order today :)


Well Christmas is approaching fast and this week it is the local school fair so I am donating some cakes for their raffle and some for them to sell as well.   I have been experimenting with my snowflakes and pastel shades and think they look very lovely.  I then used the traditional Christmas colours and made the ones below.   I am taking orders for Christmas now so why not treat someone with a box of wonderful seasonal cakes from Jeni's Cupcakes.  Contact Jeni for more details.


I have also been playing around with some new designs too.  The spotty ones above are some of my new ones and the bows below are in my new range too. 

 I am developing a 'Vintage' range of cakes to improve my skills and this look is awesome :)  Even if I say so myself!!!!



So watch this space for my new cakes :)))






No comments:

Post a Comment